The Performance Tab will allow you to choose a custom date range for performance returns
Select “Account” as it is the standard view for performance.
Other Performance Options:
- Class: Report on performance by asset class (no benchmark)
- Category: Report on performance by asset class (with benchmarks)
- Account: Report on performance by each account in the household
- Household: Report on performance at the household (consolidated) level
- Manager: Report on performance by equities, mutual funds, cash and fixed income
When your report is delivered, you will get an email from Adhesion Platform. The email will read as follows:
Subject: WealthADV Alert: Report available for viewing
A new report entitled ‘BCJ Quarterly Report’ has been prepared for you and is available for viewing.
To view this report, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the link below. If nothing happens when you click on the link (or if you use AOL), copy and paste the link into the address bar of your web browser.
2. Click on the Reports Tab located in the lower pane. From there, you will find the new report in the Advisory Reports folder.
Thank you for using WealthADV.
BCJ Wealth Management
6720 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 375
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
When you log in, you will get a pop up that looks like this, you can click on the blue link titled “BCJ Quarterly Report” to view your report as a PDF.
You can access your report at any time by click on the report tab and selecting your quarterly report.